1. I'm not the camping type (although I don't mind the hiking and the roasting of s'mores over a bonfire under a dark starry sky alongside a creek or river chatting up with friends), but if I were into it, this would definitely be sort of my style...ending the night in a cabin with modern amenities.
2. 8 cooking school lessons that will do for now in lieu of Le Cordon Bleu.
3. Thinning eyebrows are one of the signs of aging and tips on how to deal with it.
4. 6 biggest mistakes you make putting on mascara. I need every little bit of help in that department on the rare occasions I do put on mascara.
5. Two things: a) did you know that peer pressure influences what you sound like when you sneeze?* b) Why deaf people don't 'achoo' when they sneeze. Very interesting.