1. This anchor crested classic maritime pant is a great wardrobe basic staple to pair with sweaters, turtlenecks and blouses. Just imagine how many outfits that can be created with just this one pair of pants.
2. Kate Spade New York mini notebook that's perfect for jotting down "note-to-self" quotes, thoughts and ideas.
3. Nike wedge sneakers that's stylishly chic, yet practical.
4. Cat eye sunglasses - an essential to keep the eyes protected from the sun.
5. Fringe ankle booties are a chic and trendy timeless staple that will never go out of style.
6. Cross your T's stylus and pen - isn't just for writing but manipulates the screen on various devices in sophistication.
7. Lilly Pulitzer large notebook - it's lively style will definitely inspire note-taking in class.
8. Convertible backpack that's functionally stylish.
9. Mint rose lip balm - a definite essential to keep lips moisturized during the dryer months of the season.