1. A scene from a mid-week homemade breakfast
This week was an uneventfully blah one with its fair share of ups and downs. Although it didn't deal me a perfectly good hand, it's good training on teaching me how to dig for moments that I can still be grateful for, such as relative peace - given the times we're living in, a spontaneous afternoon spent with friends in the woods of Long Island along with these moments pictured in this post.
2. Afternoon light filtering into the bedroom
3. Current restaurant ceiling views (around the city) on date nights
4. Soft-rays of afternoon light in the living room + a new battalion of candles in the fireplace at the ready to ward off the cold winter nights
5. A sneak peek of a non-edible diy post coming up next week
Have a lovely weekend!