Also, I don't know about you, but I feel as if January is going at a normal pace and I sure hope that it continues this way so I can have time to crack out all the ideas I have in the crux of my brain - not only for my online corner space here, but also with my life in general. In the meantime, here are some of the things that made me happy and felt grateful for this week.
1. This lovely mid-week break after a busy day that was just right.
2. My first healthy vegetable frittata breakfast meal of the year got a little too much heat under the broiler, but was still edible and was a nice departure from my usual quiches.
3. Very grateful for one of the best 'thought pattern changing' quotes I've read thus far.
4. Made some homemade apple chips for the first time. Attempting at a healthier diet for the rest of the year.
5. All I've been dreaming about lately, is living in a 1920's bungalow or cottage in California. I'm blaming that burning desire on the icy cold temps that finally sprung on us after a very balmy December.