1. My view from inside at the beginning of snowmageddon of 2016
Originally, when I heard of the predicted snow storm, I was excited about the idea of being snowed in, as it's always a great excuse for cozy'ing up at home with lots of candles, catching up on reading, watching movies and to disconnect a bit. However, after so many days spent inside, it has made it a challenge to get back into the normal routine of life. The one good thing is that I got to do some organizing and got rid of things that I've been meaning to for a while now.
2. Window view from dinner with a friend as we were excitedly anticipating that record snow storm
3. The benefit of a snow storm is that it helps you to slow down and play games
4. Finally cleaned out my sewing drawer and got to sort out all the buttons and organized them by size.
5. My first day emergence in the beginning of the week after the snow storm