1. My heart flutters remembering this entryway on those nights walking to/from our hotel suite.
2. A lovely addition to Sur's lounge entrance that we appreciated since our last time there almost two years ago.
3. Though I'm chagrined that The District (even more so after having tried it) has now replaced one of our old favorite spots known as Duplex - I am grateful for having experienced Duplex at least for a good couple of years while we lived in Beverly Hills. It was the place that introduced me to one of my favorite cocktails called Queen Bee. My heart is tightened knowing that they're no longer there. They had the best, friendly, accommodating and talented mixologists and vibe. I especially miss the inviting lounge area they had with the fur pillows. :-(
4. Ahhh, an afternoon lunching at Villa Blanca can't be beat. The scene is just oh, so darling and of course the creme brulee. Nom nom nom...
5. An enchanting cozy night at home in front of a candlelit fireplace while heavy rain pounds on the windows.