1. Grateful for the gift of vision because seeing this reminds me that beautiful summer vacations are ahead.
Given the week it's been, I wanted to pen these words I read not only as a great reminder for me, but also for any of you that might have been or are still somewhat stuck in the overwhelming dark cloud of life whether it be through the encounter of the wrong people or momentary circumstances:
" Never let the darkness or the negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. Today (or this week) has been difficult, but tomorrow will be another day. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions."
Very difficult at times to do as our emotions can get the best of us, but not impossible to overcome. At the end of the day, there's truly more to be grateful for than not.
2. Favorite Essie's Neutral Nail Colors for this spring/summer
3. Old pretty little things that I can't wait to showcase once again sans jackets taking away their limelight.
4. I have a thing with pretty ceiling lights, especially dimly lit vintage ones like this at one of our favorite restaurants.
5. This tasty duck on a relaxing date night with the hubby.
PS. Which one of these pretty spring/summer sandals is more you? I love them all, but if I had to pick... I'd go with #3 and/or definitely #4.